Keten Tohumu Kürünün Faydaları
– Keten tohumunun besin değiri yüksek olduğu için kalp sağlığını korumaya yardımcı olur.
– Sindirim sisteminin düzenli çalışmasını sağlar.
– Özellikle menepoz evresinde olan kadınların kullanması gerekir. Çümkü hormonları dengeleyerek daha sakin bir yaşam şekilde sunar.
– Metebolizmayı düzenlediği için kabızlık sorununu ortadan kaldırır.
– Kanserde tedavi amacında kullanılabilinir.
– Sindirim sistemini ve metebolizmayı düzenli çalıştırdığı için kilo vermenize yardımcı olur.
I have had PF for four months, I had been doing alot of walking and climbing lots of flights of stairs but didn’t realise that the foot pain and ankle stiffness I had when I got up in the morning was the foretaste for such horrible pain. I did not know anything about PF and learnt about gradually, what does and doesn’t work. The thing that works best is the foot brace, after one night the ‘morning’ pain had gone and has never come back. over time I iced my foot, did calf stretching, avoided walk-on uneven ground (which really triggered it) and kept foot elevated. I also rested as much as I could. I am delighted to say there has been significant reduction in pain, which in itself seemed to evolve daily from sharp splinters of glass to stones to burning sensation. I have been recommended to use a wobble board so I’m trying that now. I wouldn’t wish PF on my worst enemy unless it is Trump in which case both feet please!
Plantar Fasciitis (pronounced PLAN-tar fashee-EYE-tiss) in its simplest definition is an inflammation of the plantar fascia – the connective tissue on the bottom of the foot. The inflammation occurs in the connective tissue at the heel pf the foot. As a result of this inflammation, heel spurs develop in the area. Heel spurs are malleable calcium deposits that can be easily seen and identified on an x-ray. Heel spurs are NOT the cause of pain for patients (the inflammation is), but because the spurs are readily identified, the terms plantar fasciitis and “heel spurs” are used interchangeably for convenience.